Is air duct cleaning really worth it?
There are 3 main visible reasons for an alert ductwork cleaning:
2. Ducts are infested with rodents or insects
3. Air ducts are clogged with dust and debris that actually enters your home from your supply registers
There may not be any visible signs for duct cleaning, but unexplained fluctuations in energy bills, erratic airflow and unusual noises can appear indoors.
How much does it cost to have air ducts cleaned?
The national average for Air Duct cleaning, according to Home Advisor, is $369. Depending on the region, the skill level of the technicians, the number of vents in the house and the age of the system, prices vary. Always contact support line manager to learn what will be the total Air Duct service price based on your problem description. Don't forget to request a special deal offer in we're running it at the moment.
Can I clean air ducts myself?
Sure! But it won't be as easy as ducting the closet. Here's a list of items you will need to clean ductwork properly:
- A heavy vacuum with a long hose attachment
- Step or ladder to access higher vents and entrances
- Dusting brush with stiff bristles
- Wipes and cleaning solution
- Screwdriver with multiple tips
- New air filter
We accept cash, card and check payments.